Announcement about Regional Servers and Team Transfers

Written by Flash (Mar 26th 2016)
imcGames announced that there will be no regional server when the early access phase starts. This is because there are no regions with a big enough player base. Once there are more players from those regions, regional server might get added. In this case all steam accounts will receive a team transfer ticket that allows you to move your team (all character on the server) to another server.

Steam Sale Data

17 Comments

And that means you'll have to play on server with latency 220+ for good, enjoy your pvp.
wont have that problem, i dont pvp :D
Hello, is ToS region locked ? Because I want to buy a founder pack (I live in north Africa).
looks like the chances are small even thought hoping for english version SEA region server,
and theres indo server there :cry:

all hail premium ping booster app :sob:
"Updater3000" wrote:

Only regions with a local publisher shouldn't be able to play on the international server like Korea, Japan, ...
man seeing people complain about having 150-350ping is annoying.. the game is playable as a PVE, you should NOT have any hassles.....
why south east asia is 16% but asia & south asia is 0% ? btw, luckily i'm in south east asia. i hope the ping is not a huge problem for us. :)
"This is because there are no regions with a big enough player base."

A see a big ass 26% on LA, not much different from NA... that's not coherent at all. LA deserves a regional server. :pif:
"linda.vildósola" wrote:
"This is because there are no regions with a big enough player base."

Brazil has their own publisher wiht local server (even they are sill allowed to play on the international server) and I guess brazil is the biggest part of those 26%.
"Flash" wrote:
"linda.vildósola" wrote:
"This is because there are no regions with a big enough player base."

Still the majority of theses 26% will play on steam.
Thats just the part of brazil that has money... wait for the biggest part that comes with the F2P
its gonna be a fucking hell xD

Br hue hue hue!

Gold sellers and Brs going to compete of who is going to spam more in the fu%&ing broken shout
Waiting for a OCE server since I live in Australia.
Would be great for one to happen.
Is already open to the transfer to the servers [SA], almost all Brazilians go to the server [SA] :D
I try to do a ticket but, i need to authenticate my account steam and this not happen.
and now i see with the time is over, have other mode for to do the transfer to SA server?
yes :gawi: :gawi: :gawi: :gawi: :gawi:
"Sone" wrote:
"Flash" wrote:
"linda.vildósola" wrote:
"This is because there are no regions with a big enough player base."

Still the majority of theses 26% will play on steam.

I live in Argentina, already payed for a founder's server access on ToS, I only have 6 or 7 cheap games on Steam (the access to ToS being the most expensive), and I can say for sure that there are a huge demand for Ragnarok Online servers in all LA, which probably is including South America (Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Guatemala, etc.) not only Brazil; I would think that most players are slowly (or faster than I thought) migrating to ToS because is the natural successor to Ragnarok Online, and we have been playing for practically 10 years the same mmorpg.
Just my 2 cents.
how to transfer server ?step by step